3601 Amron Court
Columbia, Missouri 65202
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE CONTACT LAUREN MIERS WITH QUESTIONS.
Whether you are starting a new worship service, launching a multisite campus, or starting a whole new ministry, success often rises and falls on the involvement of the laity. In this seminar, Rev. Dr. Ken Nash will teach the best practices for creating and training a healthy launch team of laypersons. You will walk away knowing the pitfalls to avoid and will have the necessary tools to help each person find their place in the new ministry.
Early Bird Registration January 8 - March 1: $15
Regular Registration March 2 - April 5: $20
LOCATIONS BY DISTRICT
- Living Word UMC, 17315 Manchester Rd., Glencoe, MO, 63038-1902
- Church of the Shepherd, 1601 Woodstone Dr., St. Charles, MO, 63304-6868
- First UMC (Blue Springs), 301 SW Woods Chapel Rd., Blue Springs, MO, 64015-3325
- Harrisonville UMC, 2600 E. Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO, 64701
- Milan UMC, 120 W First St., Milan, MO, 63556
- Faithbridge UMC, 901 Highway 42, Osage Beach, MO, 65065-9724
- Community UMC, 3301 W Broadway, Columbia, MO, 65203-0110
- Platte Woods UMC, 7310 NW Prairie View Rd., Platte Woods, MO, 64151-1550
- Savannah UMC, 103 N 4th St., Savannah, MO, 64485-1471
- Chillicothe UMC, 1414 Walnut St., Chillicothe, MO, 64601-1359
- Schweitzer UMC, 2747 E Sunshine St., Springfield, MO, 65804-2046
- First UMC (Rolla), 803 N Main St., Rolla, MO, 65401-3025
- Nevada UMC, 500 S. College, Nevada, MO, 64772
- Christ's Community (Joplin), 2700 E 44th St., Joplin, MO, 64804-5209
- First UMC (Monett), 1600 N Central Ave., Monett, MO, 65708-1145
Mississippi River District
- Columbia Bethany UMC, 1608 Hill Top Rd., Columbia, IL, 62236-4530
Illinois River District
- Tremont UMC, 112 W. Pearl St., Tremont, IL, 61568
Sangamon River District
- Lincoln First UMC, 302 Broadway St., Lincoln, IL, 62656-2018
Spoon River District
- Moline Riverside UMC, 712 16th St., Moline, IL, 61265
Registration closes April 5, 2019. Childcare will not be offered for this event.
For MISSOURI Certified Lay Servants, this training will be considered an advanced course offering. Please check the box on the registration to receive additional information about expectations for completing training and written work to receive credit.